Who and When?
All students who attend Fraser Primary School from K-6 are eligible to attend Fraser After School Care, Before School Care and Vacation Care. This service is not available for Preschool aged students.
Before School Care runs Monday-Friday from 7:00am-9:00am during school terms.
After School Care runs Monday-Friday from 3:00pm-6:00pm during school terms.
Vacation Care is run through the School holidays from 8:00am-6:00pm, dates the program will run will be available throughout the school terms.
Enrolment forms can be obtained from the Fraser After School Care office, the Fraser Primary School office, or by email.
What happens at Fraser Before and After School Care?
Fraser After School Care and Before School Care provides a safe and caring environment suited to each child's age and ability to recognise and develop the intellectual, social, emotional and physical needs of each child.
A typical morning at Fraser Before School Care includes:
- A healthy breakfast, encouraging a Low GI diet. We also provide a specialty breakfast a couple of times throughout the week.
- Stimulating activities (craft, cooking, building, etc.)
- Opportunities for play and relax.
A typical afternoon at Fraser After School Care includes:
- A healthy afternoon tea, encouraging a Low GI diet. We also provide specialty afternoon tea a couple of times throughout the week.
- Participation in a wide variety of physical activities, such as games-based approaches to sports, dance and other activities.s
- Stimulating craft, cooking and science activities.
- Opportunities for play and relaxation.
What happens at Fraser Vacation Care?
Morning, lunch and afternoon tea is provided every day at vacation care, and is included in the overall daily fee.
- Every day at Vacation care there is a variety of craft, science and cooking activities for all children to participate in.
- There will also be a number of excursions and incursions throughout the vacation care weeks (included in the overall price).
Centre Phone Number: 6258 8964
2 Assistant Directors
FASC operates in accordance with the Education and Care Services National Regulations and National Standards and also with the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) for Child Care Subsidy (CCS).
FASC is a non-for-profit organisation, overseen by the Fraser Primary School P&C Association and managed by a volunteer Parent Sub Committee.
Committee meetings are held in week 7 of each school term, and P&C meetings are held in weeks 2 and 8 of each school term.
Enrolment forms are available from the FASC office, Fraser Primary School office or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Enrolments are subject to availability of places. We run by ‘first in first served’ basis, unless there are certain circumstances where a child requires immediate care, this is entailed in our Parent Information Booklet under ‘Priority of Access’, which is available on request from the FASC office or email.
Fees for Before and After School Care are set by the Committee, fees may increase during the year to ensure quality of care and to support the financial viability of FASC.
Permanent days are ongoing weekly bookings (attend set days every week).
Casual Days are one off bookings and include extra bookings that are additional to any regular bookings.
You may cancel a casual booking as long as it is notified to the FASC office 24 hours in advance, otherwise the booking will still be charged to your account.
Child Care Subsidy is available to all families registered with Centrelink. For any information regarding the Child Care Subsidy, please contact your nearest Centrelink/ Family Assistance Office, Ph: 136 150.